With over 400 clinical publications to date, and a global reputation for excellence, Spacelabs Healthcare is the world number one supplier for Ambulatory ABP devices.
The 90217 is a class leading lightweight Ambulatory BP recorder, utilising our proprietary oscillometric algorithm which has been proven in over 20 years’ use in paediatric, adolescent, adult and elderly patients with a variety of disorders. Its accuracy has been validated against the British Hypertension Society protocol with an A/A grade. Compact design and comfortable cuffs ensure patient compliance. Combine with the simple to use Sentinel PC software or upload directly to dabl®, who provide instant expert online analysis and interpretation with enhanced speed and accuracy, and automatically applies the latest evidence based guidelines.
- A/A BHS and AAMI validated
- Upload to dabl® for instant on line analysis and interpretation
- Oscillometric method
- Stores 240 measurements
- Independently programmable measurement periods and inflation frequencies
- Pressure automatically zeroed before each reading
- Advanced artifact rejection algorithm discriminates between pressure signals, patient movement and respiratory artifact
- Inflation and deflation rates under micro processor control
- Lightweight only 255g
- Battery Power (3 x alkaline or Ni-Cd "AA")
- Can be incorporated with other Sentinel modalities to provide a complete Cardiology Information Management System
- Includes 2 x cuffs and Sentinel ABP Software