QardioCore is the wearable ECG monitor unlike any other.
✓ Clinically validated, continuous ECG.
✓ No gels, patches or wires, easily clips on with a comfortable strap.
✓ Water resistant.
QardioCore Powerful Features
- QardioCore is 3 lead wireless continuous ECG monitor, clinically validated to both European and US standards.
- It takes multiple unique measurements such as body temperature, heart rate, heart rate variability, respiratory rate and activity tracking - all in one device.
- Suitable for those who need to monitor their cardiac conditions or for athletes wanting to track their performance.
- Unlimited storage of all measurement in a secure cloud, integrated with all major EHR systems.
- Doctor/Pharmacist automatic data sharing options for easy remote patient monitoring.
- Fully integrates with the Qardio product family for powerful 360 heart health management.
- Can also be used as part of QardioMD solution package - a doctors' web-based dashboard for the most efficient multi-patient real-time monitoring and analysis.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- ECG Channels: 3 channels
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 40Hz
- Sampling rate: 200 samples per second
- Sampling Resolution: 16 bit
- Calibration: Automatic
- Recording Method: Continuous
- Power Source: Lithium-ion polymer battery. Up to 2 days of use between charges. Micro-USB charging cable supplied.
- Operating Conditions: 10-40C temperature, 25-90% relative max humidity.
- Storage Conditions: -20-50C temperature, 20-90% relative max humidity.
- Works with: Bluetooth 4.0, and iOS7.0 (or later) Make Sure To Download the free Qardio App.
- Weight: 130g including battery.
- Device dimensions: 185 x 87 x 9 mm.
- Chest size: 75cm - 120 cm.
PRE ORDER ONLY - PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE APRIL 2017