The 3M™ Littmann® White Light Optics Diagnostic Tools deliver Littmann quality, design, and advanced LED technology, throughout both the Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope.
- LED Technology Low-reflection, bright and white light –aids more efficient diagnosis in comparison with halogen or xenon bulbs
- White Light Efficiency Long LED bulb (20,000hrs) & battery service life (50hrs) results in low maintenance costs
- Pocket Size Portable, easy to handle, convenient size. Supplied with Littmann soft velcro fastening carry case.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 3M™ Littmann® Quality & Service Supported by dedicated Customer Service
- Low maintenance costs thanks to long LED and battery service lives. Whilst the service life of a xenon light source is only approx. 20 hours, LED burns for at least 20,000 hours.
- For uniform illumination of the examination field with pure white light (5500 K). The LED illumination shows colours as they really are. Helpful for efficient diagnostics plus an almost unlimited LED service life.
Fibre Optic LED Otoscope
- LED Illumination Provides 5500K pure white light for true tissue colour
- Fibre Optics Producing a ring of even light for an unobstructed, glare-free view
- Disposable Speculae (12 included) Affordable pack size for replacements promoting infection control (100, 1000)
- 3 x Magnification Swivelling precision opticsRed
- LED Technology Higher contrast to support efficient diagnosis compared to
halogen or xenon bulbs
- 18 Focusing Lenses A range of -20 to +20 dioptres. Easily adjustable aperture wheel
- Parallel Optical Path Avoids corneal and iris reflexes
- Soft Brow Rest Suitable for use with spectacles
- 6 Apertures With easy-to-use aperture wheel
- 2 Handles
- 12 Disposable Specula