Medi-Plinth is pleased to introduce its new and improved professional range of highly stable and durable rehabilitation plinths. The new Physio+ 4 section utilizes the highest quality materials and innovative design to give the clinician a robust platform from which to work.
The new Physio+ 4 section incorporates our ergonomically designed head and adjustable arm supports with a long face hole, allowing face-down treatment and manipulation methods used by physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors.
Trusted by medical professionals, the Physio+ 4 section offers great clinician access and patient positioning, whilst providing unrivaled reliability. A number of popular options and accessories can be added to the plinth making it both versatile and cost-effective.
- 260kgs safe working load for electric versions/ 225kgs for hydraulic versions
- Paper roll holder fitted as standard
- Anti-entrapment ‘Suspa’ gas strut operated backrest
- Ergonomically designed head and adjustable arm supports
- Long stitched breathing hole and bung providing greater patient comfort & flexibility
- Single Footswitch fitted as standard
- Upholstery gusset linking all upholstery sections and covering all hinge points
- Retractable, easy clean ‘Tente’ castors
- Extra-low entry height for wheelchair transfer
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Mobile Hoist clearance beneath base frame
- Precision self-lubricating bearings on all pivot points
- MRSA resistant anti-bacterial & fire retardant vinyl upholstery
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Manufactured in UK and CE Marked
- 7 Year Warranty on the frames, 3 years warranty on all moving parts
*Please kindly note, images show peripheral foot bar. This is an added feature and comes at an extra cost.
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Colours displayed are used as a reference, they may not be an exact match. Thank you.