Medi-Plinth is pleased to introduce its new range of rehabilitation products which provide increased stability while incorporating a number of features dedicated to rehabilitation and physiotherapy procedures.
The 2 section Low Bo Plinth offers a robust platform from which clinicians can work, this includes electrically operated head section which provides great section stability, and easy patient positioning.
A number of popular options and accessories can be added to the plinth making it both versatile and cost effective.
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
- 320Kg safe working load for electric versions
- Paper roll holder fitted as standard
- Electrically operated backrest for great section stability
- Stitched key hole shaped breathing hole and bung to provide enhanced
- Footswitch included as standard
- Upholstery gusset
- Retractable, easy clean ‘Tente’ castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti-bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- NEW - Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW - World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts