Microlife WatchBP Home S with AF Detection
Includes a Medium sized cuff: 22 - 32cm
The Microlife WatchBP Home S is a blood pressure monitor with atrial fibrillation (AF) detection function designed for use at home. Hypertension and AFIB are the major risk factors for stroke.
WatchBP home S screens atrial fibrillation with high accuracy at 97%-100% Sensitivity and 89% Specificity with home measuring. Effectively detect risk factors for stroke and remind patients to seek medical consultation with Microlife AFIB detection. It is that easy and convenient. User at home without symptom could benefit by seeking medical consultation to prevent stroke.
Both high blood pressure (BP) and atrial fibrillation (Afib) condition are listed as the most important modifiable risk factors in Stroke Prevention Guidelines. WatchBP Home S from Microlife is the world first home device with innovative and highly accurate Afib detection technology when compared with EKG.
- Simultaneously screening for Afib and high BP at home
- Animated reminder when risk factors been detected
- Screening for AFIB is recommended by leading medical societies (1,2)
- Easy-to-Read: Large screen displays
- Medical Consultation Reminder: Lights up if Afib and/or high blood pressure is detected
- Compact & Lightweight: Easy to carry and easy to store
Difference between the WatchBP Home S and A:
- The Home S is designed as the standard blood pressure monitor with the Afib detetion.
- Home A has USB connectivity for downloading stored readings onto a PC, whilst the Home S is not able to connect to a PC.
- Home A comes with a 7 day “Diagnostic mode”, with the guidelines of the ESH* and AHA** incorporated into the device (2 measurements in the morning and 2 in the evening over a period of a week) and includes Afib detection. Home S only includes AFib detection
- Home A stores up to 250 readings in normal mode or 28 sets in “Diagnostic mode”, whilst the Home S stores the last 30 readings.