The GENLAB range of Hot Air Sterilisers is manufactured to conform with the strict requirements of hot air sterilisation in laboratories and hospitals.
The exterior is constructed from sheet steel finished in an easy clean powder coated paint. The interior chamber is made from hospital grade stainless steel. Fitted with fixed shelf runners and removable chrome plated wire grid shelves. The top vent is fitted with a clip to hold a mercury-in-glass thermometer.
Heated by Incoloy sheathed elements positioned around the fan.
The side mounted control system comprises of a PID microprocessor digital controller with dual display of both temperature and set point, and a separate digital timer is programmed for automatic run back at emperature.
Also included is mains switch with indicator and heat and overheat indicators.
- Capacity (litres) - 50
- Internal Dimensions HxWxD(cm) - 45 x 32 x 35
- No. of shelves - 2
- No. of shelf positions - 3
- Weight(kg) - 31
- Microprocessor digital controller with additional digital timer
- Temperature range: 40 to 250oC Fluctuation +/- 0.75oC
- Fan circulation
- Easy clean powder coated body Stainless steel chamber
- Safety overheat thermostat
- Full two year warranty
- C.E. compliant