Powerful and Effective
The suction unit’s quiet running and shock & splash proof design makes it an excellent option in nearly all settings. In extreme situations, the LSU can reach a vacuum of 500 + mmHg and has a flow rate of >25 LPM, exceeding International Standards.
Prepared for emergency situations
For the assurance you need, the LSU device test will tell you in 10 seconds whether the LSU is ready for use in the field. The test includes four important requirements for the LSU to pass.
- Blockage in the Suction System
- Vacuum build-up efficiency
- Maximum achievable vacuum level
- Air leakages in the Pump System
As the Laerdal Suction Unit automatically charges when connected to an external power source, and charges to 80% after just 3 hours, it is ready for use when needed.
Effective at improving patient safety
For ease of use in difficult situations, the LSU has a built in suction indicator, with colour coding, to help ensure the correct vacuum strength is selected for children.
This feature, combined with the extra-large dial for ease of use with large gloves, the LSU enables providers to quickly select the correct amount of suction for any given situation.
The display also monitors:
- Power ON Indicator
- External Power Indicator
- Battery level Indicator
- Vacuum Indicator
- Failure Mode Indicator: LED is lid if a malfunction has been detected
- One-hand-grip design
- 2 canister options:
Serres Suction Bag Canister system
Laerdal Resuable Canister system
- Easy to convert between the canister systems
- High efficiency filter kit
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Does not contain latex
- Big vacuum regulator dial
- LED display for use day or night
- TEST - Device Diagnostics program
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH, 12 VDC 2 Ah
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection
- 5 year limited warrenty (excluding the canisters, tubing systems and battery. Battery = 90 days)
CE marked - This product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive, as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC, class IIa
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY