The Nellcor Portable SpO2 Patient Monitoring System is a convenient, handheld monitor that is capable of spot-checks and continuous monitoring in hospital, mobile and home use settings. The monitor incorporates Nellcor digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion.
The monitoring system includes a vivid 3-inch color LCD screen, connectivity to analytic tools and patient management systems, compatibility with the entire line of Nellcor sensors with OxiMax technology, and a robust monitoring feature set including SpO2, pulse rate, SatSeconds alarm management and pleth waveform information. The monitor has the added functionality of home-care mode and sleep study modes for simplified monitoring in the hospital and home settings.
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments
- Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients’ sleep
- Nellcor advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor adhesive sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- 80 hours of data storage capability
- Supports wired data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing functions
Sensors not Supplied - Please select what you need below.