The SC300 is a new mains / battery operated compact spot check vital signs monitor; this powerful, flexible platform offers healthcare professionals a range of measurements which includes non-invasive blood pressure, pulse rate, pulse oximetry and a wireless tympanic temperature option.
Equipped with a long life 12 hour high capacity battery pack, the SC300 can be used in any healthcare setting.
Patient status is displayed on the 6" colour coded digital display enabling clinicians to make critical decisions at the point of delivery.
The SC300 is suitable for Adult, Paediatric or Neonatal patients.
Basic configuration fitted with:
- Clear 6” digital display with large easy read information.
- Wireless temperature option (up to 10m range).
- 50 Measurement memory.
- Minimum number of controls.
- Long life batter pack (12hrs).
- Choice of Sp02 technologies: Own Brand / Nellcor.
- Integrated carry handle
- 5 Year Warranty
- Size - 125 x 299 x 130mm
- Weight - 1.25Kg
- Display type / size - LED, 100 x 120mm
- Power voltage - 100 – 240VAC
- Power frequency - 50 / 60Hz
- Input current - 0.15 – 0.3A
- Battery type / capacity - Lithium Ion, 11.1V, 2200 mAh
- Thermometer battery type / capacity - LR03 (AAA x 2), 1.5VDC
- Patient groups - Adult, Paediatric & Neonate
- NiBP - Oscillometric
- SpO2 - 0% to 100%, 1% resolution
- Temperature (option) - Tympanic, 34°C to 42.2°C (93.2°F to 107.6°F)