The WristOx2, Model 3150 Pulse Oximeter is Unmatched for Performance and Value!
Engineered with Nonin Medical’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2, Model 3150. delivers highly accurate readings in the widest range of patient populations and settings. The WristOx2, Model 3150 is ideal for applications including ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studies—providing the versatility and reliability that clinicians expect from Nonin. The most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available, the WristOx2, Model 3150 features improved performance and reporting capabilities, including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage. A new ergonomic design and Bluetooth® wireless technology eliminate the inconvenience of bulky cables and provide patients with increased comfort and independence—making this pulse oximeter ideal for ambulatory monitoring.
- Easy to Use – Simply put your finger in the sensor
- Design Updates – Small size wears like a watch with large display screen and enhanced sensor connector design
- Software Support – Advanced features such as 6 Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight sleep reporting available when used with nVISION® data management software
- Convenient Data Transfer – Transfer data securely to nVISION® via Bluetooth wireless or USB connection
- WristOx Sensor Line – The WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the WristOx2, Model 3150
- Versatility – The WristOx2, Model 3150 is an ideal choice for multiple applications where small, portable oximetry is needed
- Powerful Battery – 48 hours of battery life (non-Bluetooth), 24 hours with continuous Bluetooth using two AAA alkaline batteries
- Simple Data Verification – The new Memory Volume Indicator Mode provides verification of recorded data during oxygen qualification studies
- Enhanced Memory – 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Nonin Quality and Support – Rugged durability and industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Proven PureSAT® Pulse Oximetry Technology – Fast and accurate response for capturing events in challenging conditions such as motion and low perfusion