Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-spot SpO₂ and Pulse Rate testing.
To display the SpO₂, Pulse Rate and waveform clearly the OLED screen has 10 brightness levels to ensure it can be read in most lighting conditions.
The unit's light weight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket.
The soft-sprung hinged design allows the oximeter to fit a wide range of finger sizes comfortably and when a finger is removed from the unit for more than 8 seconds the unit automatically switches off. The pulse oximeter’s 6 display modes allow the user the option of how they would like the information to be displayed on screen all by a simple touch of a button.
- Dual colour OLED display
- SpO², Pulse Rate & Pleth Waveform
- 6 display modes
- Adjustable illumination
- 10 brightness levels
- Auto power off
- Suitable for adults and paediatric patients
- Simple operation, light weight and convenient to carry
- Power consumption: Less than 30mA
- Requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Approximately 30 hours of battery life
- Display type: OLED
- SpO₂ display Range: 0% ~ 99%
- SpO₂ measurement range: 70% ~100%
- Accuracy: 70% ~100% ±2%; 0% ~69% no definition
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate display range: 0bpm ~ 254bpm
- Pulse rate measure range: 30bpm ~ 235bpm
- Accuracy: 30bpm ~ 99bpm, ± 2bpm; 100bpm ~ 235bpm, ± 2%
- Resolution: 1bp
- Operating temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C
- Storage temperature: - 20°C ~ + 55°C
- Operating humidity: ≤ 80% no condensation in operation
- Storage humidity: ≤ 93% no condensation in storage/transport
Warranty: 1 year