The Nellcor Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System, PM100N, is flesible, compact and intuitive.
It provides at-a-glance access to real-time patient respiratory status information and trending data. The compact monitor can be placed at the patient’s bedside
or easily transported using the convenient, built-in handle.
The monitor incorporates the latest Nellcor digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion, motion, and other
forms of signal interference, as well as SatSeconds alarm management to help distinguish meaningful alarms from transient events
- Monitors neonates through adults
- Measures SpO2 from 1% to 100%
- Measures pulse rate from 20 to 250bpm
- Displays plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude and real-time SpO2 and pulse rate data
- 96-hour trend memory with data captured every four seconds for quick review of changes in patient status
- Includes SatSeconds™ alarm management, a clinician-controlled feature that has been proven to reduce nuisance alarms
- Password protected homecare and sleep study modes
- Both homecare and sleep study modes meet IEC 60601-1-11 for home health equipment to promote the safe and effective use of the monitor by lay users in the non-hospital setting.
- Dimensions: 8.2cm H x 25.5cm W x 15.5cm D
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Sensor not included please choose sensor required from Accessories listed below
Sensors not Supplied - Only includes 3 none reusable Sensors.