Limited supply currently available from stock for quick delivery
The ZOLL AED Plus® Automatic External Defibrillator
The ZOLL AED Plus® does more than just defibrillate. It is the only AED that ensures infrequent rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its Real CPR Help® technology is able to give instantaneous feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. Every victim of sudden cardiac arrest needs high-quality CPR to survive. With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, ZOLL’s AED Plus is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. No other AED has this capability.
The latest European Resuscitation Council (ERC) Guidelines, issued in 2010, are clear: successful defibrillation requires high-quality CPR performed at the proper depth and rate. When it’s time for CPR, the AED Plus® with Real CPR Help® provides the best support to help save a life.
Product Features and Benefits
- Supports the entire Chain of Survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium camera batteries (Duracell 123a) 5-year battery life
Easy-to-place, one-piece electrodes pad - CPR-D-padz® with 5-year shelf life
- 5-year warranty - extended to 7 years when registering online
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with Pedi-padz® II electrodes
- European Resuscitation Council (ERC), NRR, and BRC Guidelines compliance
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- FREE UK Mainland delivery
- FREE Product training DVD
Supplied complete with: carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-D-padz electrodes, and prep pack that contains a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette
The AED Plus includes the following:
- A one-piece CPR-D-padz Electrode for quick, easy application. Pull-tabs expose the conductive gel on each pad only when it is in direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of gel contamination.
- A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
- A lid that acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- A back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- A display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
- Real CPR Help. No other AED can see the rescuers chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate. Other AEDs make you guess when your compressions are deep enough. Only the AED Plus lets you know.
- The simplicity of using consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.