Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer returns.
CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test - Pack of 20
The CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test helps identify infected individuals in 15 minutes so they can isolate sooner and avoid spreading COVID-19.
Easy-to-use test, which doesn't require specialised laboratory personnel or instruments, offers flexibility to test in locations that benefit from immediate results.
Identifying infected COVID-19 patients is crucial in containing and preventing the spread of this disease. The lateral flow CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test is visually read and easy to use, with results in just 15 minutes. No specialized personnel, equipment, or analyzers are required-the test can be administered anywhere, anytime by trained professionals.
With specificity of 99.22% and sensitivity of 96.72%, you can feel confident in reliable results. Studies performed by the developer (across a number of sites, clinical environments, and operators) demonstrated high quality performance data.
When used as part of a comprehensive strategy, the CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test can help communities get ahead of the spread.
- Fast - Only 15 minutes to result
- Accessible - Does not require specialized personnel or equipment
- Scalable - Deployable for high-volume testing where you need it most
Do not use test kit after the expiration date. Bring specimen and test components to room temperature if needed(15-30° C) and use the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Gently rotate the swab several times over the surface of the posterior nasopharynx, and gently remove.
- Add 10 drops (~300 μL) buffer into upright extraction tube using the stand provided.
- Roll the swab 6+ times within tube, squeeze against inside of tube, let stand for 1 minute, and squeeze several more times.
- Safely remove and discard the swab, and insert dropper tip into the tube containing the specimen.
- Lay cassette flat and add four drops (~100 μL) of the test sample into the sample well. Read results at 15 minutes.
Used materials should be discarded as biohazardous waste in accordance with local regulations.
- Sensitivity: 96.72%
- Specificity: 99.22%
- Accuracy: 98.74%
- Clinical study details: 317 subjects
- Testing by the developer (across a number of sites, clinical environments, and operators) demonstrated high quality performance data.
- Authorised Antigen Tests Sensitive to the VUI-2020-12-01
- 20 test cassettes
- 2 extraction buffer vials
- 20 sterile swabs
- 20 extraction tubes and tips
- 1 workstation
- 1 package insert
- Test time: 15 minutes
- Sample type: nasopharyngeal
- Storage: room temperature or refrigerated (2‒30° C)
- Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture