Roche SARS-CoV 2 Rapid Antigen Test (25 Pack)
Each kit contains 25 individually packaged, ready-to-use tests.
The SARS‑CoV‑2 Rapid Antigen Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS‑CoV‑2 present in the human nasopharynx. This test is intended to detect antigen from the SARS‑CoV‑2 virus in individuals suspected of COVID‑19. The test is intended for professional use only.
The test was found to have a sensitivity of 96.52 % and a specificity of 99.68 %.
This was determined from a sample cohort of 426 samples from two independent study centers.*
- Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant)
- Extraction buffer tube
- Nozzle cap
- Sterile swab
- Instructions for use & Quick Reference Guide
- Film (can be attached to the test device when performing outdoor testing)
- Test type: Qualitative
- Sample type: Nasopharyngeal swap
- Target antigen: Nucleocapsid (N)
- Time to result: 15 minutes (Readout window 15 – 30 minutes)
- Storage temperature: 2 – 30 °C / 36 – 86 °F
- Stability (test, opened pouch): 1 hour once the test has been opened
- Control: Positive and negative controls are optional components and can be ordered separately