Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer returns.
Roche SARS-CoV 2 (COVID-19) Rapid Antibody Test (40 Pack)
Each kit contains 40 individually packaged, ready-to-use tests.
The SARS‑CoV‑2 Rapid Antibody Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay intended for the qualitative in vitro detection of antibodies to SARS‑CoV‑2 in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
The SARS‑CoV‑2 Rapid Antibody Test is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS‑CoV‑2, indicating prior infection. The SARS‑CoV‑2 Rapid Antibody Test is intended for professional use in laboratory and point-of-care environments.
The seroconversion time of IgM and IgG antibodies varies from person to person, but it was estimated to be around 7‑14 days after onset of symptoms. The SARS‑CoV‑2 Rapid Antibody Test showed a sensitivity of 92.59 % compared to PCR in samples taken 7‑14 days after symptom onset in SARS‑CoV‑2 PCR positive patients.
- Materials provided
- Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant)
- Buffer bottle
- Capillary tube (20 μl)
- Film (can be attached to the test device when performing outdoor testing)
- Instructions for Use
- Quick Reference Guide
Testing will also require:
- Single use disposable lancing device (e.g. Accu‑Chek Safe‑T‑Pro Plus)
- General laboratory equipment (e.g., sample transfer pipette for venous blood or alcohol wipes for the fingerstick)
Test can be performed with
- Whole blood (Capillary or Venus Whole blood)
- Time to result: 10-15 minutes (Do not read after 15 minutes)
- Storage temperature: Room temperature, 2‑30 °C/36‑86 °F, out of direct sunlight
- The test must be used within 1 hour once the pouch has been opened.
- Carefully read the instructions and also the enclosed Quick Reference Guide (with illustrations) before using the SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test.