HemoCue® HbA1c 501 is a fully automated point-ofcare system that’s not only easy to use, but every element – from its size to the storing and handling of cartridges – is thought through to be ideally suited for how you work.
An automated system for HbA1c testing
HemoCue® HbA1c 501 System is a fully automated point-of-care system for testing HbA1c. Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) is a glycated form of Hb that is tested primarily to identify the average amount of glucose (sugar) present in patients’ blood over the past three months. Blood sugar testing is an important part of the diabetes care and necessary for millions of diabetics.
Rigorously tested according to HemoCue® principles, and with automatic checks and calibrations built into the system, you can count on getting the right answer at the right time – every time.
So you won’t miss a beat in caring for your patients.
- Only a few simple steps with clear instructions onscreen
- All-in-one, individually packaged cartridge kits
- Interference-free method unaffected by Hb variants
- IFCC and NGSP certified
- Precise, fixed calibration by factoryAutomatic cartridge calibration
- Barcode reader for patient and operator ID available
- Sample type: Capillary whole blood, Venous blood with anticoagulant
- Sample volume: 4 μL
- Measuring range: 20 – 130 mmol/mol (IFCC), 4.0 – 14.0 % (NGSP)
- Reading time: 5 minutes
- Memory capacity: 200 test results
- Operating temp.: 17 – 32 °C (63 – 90 °F)
- Storage temp.: 10 – 35 °C (50 – 95 °F)
- Relative humidity range: 10 % – 90 %
- LCD TFT-LCD: (320 × 240)
- Dimensions: 198 × 217 × 136 millimeters
- Weight: 1600 g
- Power source: 9 V DC / 1.5 A
- Connections: DC 9 V adaptor port, USB port, Barcode Scanner port, Thermal Printer port & PC Connection Port (RS232)
Free Training Available when Purchased