The HemoCue® WBC DIFF System is a new and unique point of care system for
determination of a total white blood cell count with a five part differential count.
Built on HemoCue´s proven and reliable cuvette technology and ease of use, lab
quality results are obtained within minutes.
Immediate access to a white blood cell differential count, together with other clinical evidence, can guide and empower physicians to take swift, informed action that can make a critical difference in health outcomes. The HemoCue WBC DIFF can speed up the process from assessment to treatment, by providing immediate results at the pointof-care that may help you to:
- Produce timely and accurate treatment decisions
- Reduce consultation time and follow-up consultations
- Reduce your patients waiting time
Three Simple Steps
1. Fill the cuvette with a drop of blood
2. Push the button for patient test and place the cuvette in the analyzer
3. Receive lab-quality five part differential – within 5 minutes
- Method: The white blood cell count is determined by hemolyzation of red cells and colour staining of white cells in the HemoCue® Microcuvettes. Several images are ken of the stained white cells and the number of cells are counted in the HemoCue® WBC DIFF Analyzer.
- Parameters: Leukocytes (White Blood Cells)
Differential (in absolute and %):
- HemoCue® WBC DIFF Microcuvettes: Display of total white blood cell count
and five part differential count.
- HemoCue® WBC Microcuvettes: Display of total white blood cell count.
- Measuring range: 0.3-30.0 x 109/L
The differential is presented when the total WBC count is 1.0-30.0 x 109/L
- Measuring time: < 5 minutes
- Sample material: Capillary or venous (EDTA) whole blood
- Sample volume: 10 μL
- Quality control: Built-in self test
- Dimensions: 188x157x155 mm (7.6x6.18x6.10 inches)
- Weight: 1300g (2.87 punds) with batteries installed
- Power: 6 C (LR14/HR14) 1.5V batteries or AC adapter
- Data management: Date, time, Patient ID, Lab ID, Operator ID, Site ID, Control ID
- Connectivity: POCT1-A over Ethernet connection
- Peripherals: Barcode scanner, keyboard, printer (232 RS)
Free Training Available when Purchased