Osicus Solo is a next generation, portable, intelligent audiometer for the screening of hearing loss in the workplace.
The audiometer is a high specification model, allowing highly accurate testing and low maintenance.
- Easy to use
- Light & portable
- Automatic HSE categorisation of results
- USB linked and powered
- Range from - 10dB to +90dB
- Manual & automatic testing
Small, lightweight and durable, Osicus Solo is highly portable and has a friendly, easy to use interface.
The Osicus Solo software is easy to use and automatically ensures the sound module is plugged into the PC. Upon test completion, the audiogram and HSE classification is displayed and can discarded or saved to the archives. Our unique predictive analysis system intelligently examines hearing test results and can demonstrate to employees how their hearing will progress if they do not wear protection.
- Archive of records for staff & companies
- Manual or automatic testing via response switch
- Optional software for reports and statistics
- Optional sound-reducation Audiocups (These are factory fitted, please purachase with Audiometer if needed.) Audiocups are below to purchase.
- Optional soft carry case
- Frequencies 125Hz, 500Hz, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8KHz
- Accuracy ± 0.1%
- Harmonic Distortion 0.1 %
- Hearing Level Range -10dB HL to +90dB HL
- Accuracy ± 0.5dB
- Linearity ± 0.2dB
- Standards Audiometry BS EN 60645, Electrical BS EN 60601, CE Marked as a Class IIa Medical Device
- Safety Limitation to +90dB HL
- Size 125 x 85 x 35 mm
- Weight 300 gms
- Power USB supplied