Spacelabs Healthcare, the #1 supplier of ambulatory ECG monitors to secondary care, announces the launch of the fully interpretive CardioExpress SL6, our most portable ECG Recorder yet. Weighing less than 3Kg, the SL6 is a feature rich device ideal for clinic or community use. With an ‘easy to use’ intuitive design it has a large colour LCD display capable of showing all 12 ECG leads simultaneously, full alphanumeric QWERTY keyboard and can store up to 200 ECG’s.
The SL6 is available with the optional Sentinel PC software which facilitates data storage, EMIS & System One compatibility and the ability to electronically and securely transfer the data externally for further analysis or second opinion.
- Portable, lightweight design convenient for mobile use and within practices with limited space
- Easy intuitive data entry input and operation. Full alphanumeric keyboard and one touch operation
- Full colour 12 lead ECG display
- Built in pacemaker detection that meets the requirements of the ANSI/AAMI EEC11
- Automatic interpretation & ECG measurements for adults and paediatrics as standard
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis as standard
- Internal thermal printer with ‘paper saving’ external printer feature
- Internal memory supporting 200 ECG’s
- Automatic transmission to optional Sentinel ECG archiving and review software
- Integral lithium-ion battery for 6 hours use
- Powerful digital filters resisting muscle & electrical artifact