EVO is a new evolution in Holter recording, EVO combines the latest technology with patient comfort and ease of use. The EVO is fully compatible with Pathfinder Digital, a Holter Analysis System in use in over 90% of all UK Hospitals.
Diagnose quickly – EVO recordings can be reviewed in surgery using the optional Lifescreen analysis software, or for a greater depth of analysis and interpretation, recordings can be uploaded securely to either our partners Express Diagnostics, or your local NHS Cardiology centre via the optional Sentinel Remote Data Transfer (RDT) PC software.
- Small and lightweight, EVO is easy to wear under clothing, high patient compliance
- 24hr or 48hr continuous recording capability
- Fully compatible with the Pathfinder Holter Analyser, in use in 93% of Cardiology centers
- On board ECG display and signal quality check
- Dynamic Energy Source™ eliminates the need for disposable batteries
- EVO fully charges during data download to ensure the recorder is always ready for next patient
- Individual lead wires for low cost replacement
- Convenient recording download via USB docking station (docking station must be ordered separately)
- Reports can be easily attached to all leading EMR systems including EMIS, System One, Vision & iSOFT, as a PDF file