The Cardioline ECG200+ is the latest advanced 12-lead 12 channel ECG which can display, acquire, print-out (on A4 z-fold paper) and store ECG exams.
ECG 200+ extracts critical ECG parameters and when installed with the Glasgow Interpretation program as an option, can produce interpretation and diagnosis. The interpretation algorithm provides a high level of accuracy as it analyses specific patient criteria such as sex, age, gender and race. This diagnosis must be reviewed and validated by a physician who will complete the medical report before storing and exporting the data.
ECG200+ provides seamless connectivity through the most common data management interfaces (DICOM, HL7, XML). It can be fully integrated in existing hospital or clinics workflows and is fully equipped for Telemedicine use.
- Latest-generation front end that ensure high quality, steady traces, accurate measurements, quick and precise ECG acquisition exceeding the strictest ECG acquisition standards (AAMI, ANSI, AHA, ACC).
- Glasgow interpretation algorithm to guarantee top performance levels when analysing the ECG of adults, children and babies at rest.
- A number of connectivity features (USB, LAN) for interaction and bidirectional communication with the main management systems for clinical and demographic data.
- Various export formats and protocols SCP (standard available), XML-PDF-GDT included in standard connectivity option), DICOM (included in DICOM connectivity option) and HL7 (optional) to communicate with all standard management systems.
- Large, high quality colour display to show traces in real time and to ensure a quick and safe acquisition of the graph.
- High resolution A4 thermal printer with numerous printing formats.
- Long-life battery for intensive use in wards.
- Easy to use thanks to its user-friendly interface and alphanumeric keypad.
- ECG leads - 12-leads (I, II, III, aVR-L-F, V1-6)
- CMRR - > 100 dB
- DC input impedance input impedance - No lead-off 100 MΩ
- A/D converter - 24 bit, 32 kHz
- Sampling frequency - 500 Hz
- A/D conversion - 20 bit
- Resolution - < 1uV/LSB
- Bandwidth - 0.05 – 150 Hz
- Pacemaker detection - Hardware detection coupled with convolution digital
- Filters - Diagnostic fully digital high pass filter; adaptive digital AC interference filter (50/60 Hz); digital low pass filter muscolar filter 25 and 40 Hz (only for display and printing)
- Defibrillator protected - AAMI/IEC standards
- Front-end performance - ANSI/AAMI IEC 60601-2-25:2011
- Safety - EN 60601-1 internal power equipment - class I on external AC/DC power supply, ANSI/AAMI ES1, CE0476
- ECG storage - Internal memory 100 ECGs, expansion for 1000 additional ECGs (optional)
- Display - 7" backlit LCD colour display, displays the ECG wave in
- Thermal printer - 8 dot/mm; 216mm; A4 Z-fold
- Manual printing - 3, 6 or 12 channels -,5/10/25/50 mm/s
- Automatic printing - Standard or Cabrera; 3, 3+1, 3+3, 6 or 12 channels, Patient Demographic, Global Measurements, Optional Interpretation (Glasgow University – Prof. MacFarlane) Adult, Paediatric, STEMI
- Keypad - Mechanical keypad with alphanumeric keys and special function keys
- Connectivity - USB device, LAN (optional)
- Patient cable - Standard 15D, 10 electrodes
- Data Export - SCP (standard format), XML-PDF-GDT (included in standard connectivity option), DICOM (included in DICOM connectivity option), HL7 (optional)
- Power supply - Medical grade AC power-supply (100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz); internal rechargeable battery (NiMH)
- Dimensions - 396 x 290 x 80 mm
- Weight - 2.6 kg with battery