Like the seca CT320 the seca CT321 is easily integrated in to your daily routine. Unlike the seca CT320 you are able to operate cable-free. The CT321 uses Bluetooth offering more flexibility, a big advantage in large clinic rooms. Able to record all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network. Send the data to your EMR and if you like, work paperless from now on. Profit also from minimising time-consuming data entry errors.
3 Year Warranty Included.
- Innovative Medical Bluetooth Technology removing the need for a USB cable connection, allowing greater flexibility in large clinic rooms.
- The seca Bluetooth CT321 acquires the ECG on any computer / laptop within your healthcare network. Allowing you to directly transfer the patient’s ECG report into your Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Compatible with all leading EMR systems e.g., emis, system one, vision, isoft and others.
- seca cardio software automatically exports a pdf ECG file to a destination of your choice - enabling ease of attachment
to the EMR or for e-mailing to specialist ECG centres and use in tele-health applications.
- Software compatible with upto Windows 10
- Single beat analysis, cumulative complexes, measurement table
- worklist of ECG reports automatically generated once recorded offering improved work process
- single patient database viewed throughout practice network
- High quality recordings of all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000 Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network. Clearly arranged choice of A4 reports with one click including the popular 4x3 with lead II rhythm strip
- Impedance measurement: all electrodes highlighted with automatic quality indication to ensure the perfect ECG.
- patient cable, alligator clips, 500 disposable electrodes
- seca cardio software, Bluetooth dongle
- 2 rechargeable lithiumion batteries and battery charger
- Free onsite Training and Demo available
- No annual license fees
- No limits on the number of PC's the software can be installed on
- Compatible with all EMR's like EMIS, SystemOne...
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 160 x 85 x 25 mm
- Net Weight: 0.05 sts / 0.30 kg
- Power Supply: lithiumion batteries
- Supported operating system windows operating systems up to Windows 10
- EMR compatibility emis, systmone, vision, isoft
- UK based technical service department