seca CT320 PC Based USB ECG- The fastest way to a full performance ECG
Easily integrate the seca CT320 in to your daily routine. Just plug in the USB connector into your desktop computer or laptop and get a fully functional interpretive ECG. This allows you to record all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network. Send the data to your EMR and if you like, work paperless from now on. Profit also from minimising time-consuming data entry errors.
All features and functions are as the seca CT321BT (HCE351) model apart from the power supply which is via a USB connection cable.
3 Year Warranty included with any purchase
- The seca CT320USB acquires the ECG on any computer / laptop within your healthcare network. Allowing you to directly transfer the patient’s ECG report into your Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Compatible with all leading EMR systems, emis, system one, vision, isoft and others.
- seca cardio software automatically exports a pdf ECG file to a destination of your choice - enabling ease of attachment to the EMR or for e-mailing to specialist ECG centres and use in tele-health applications.
- USB connection cable, patient cable
- alligator clips, 500 disposable electrodes
- seca cardio software
- Free onsite Training and Demo available
- No annual license fees
- No limits on the number of PC's the software can be installed on
- Compatible with all EMR's like EMIS, SystemOne...
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 160 x 85 x 25 mm
- Net Weight: 0.05 sts / 0.30 kg
- Power Supply: USB connection cable
- Supported operating system windows operating systems up to Windows 10
- EMR compatibility emis, systmone, vision, isoft