DARAY's newest minor surgical light has been designed to provide exceptional performance whilst keeping running costs to a minimum. The SL180LED features a strong beam of light that has an even intensity across the viewing area, perfect for minor surgical procedures. Utilising LED technology the SL180LED has around 50,000 hours from the LED light engine - that's up to 25 years of standard clinical use.
The SL180LED has various mounting options to suit your procedure room so is ideal for day surgery, gynaecology, A&E departments, GP treatment rooms, podiatry, dermatology and many more.
With variable intensity, easy to use controls and BioProtect® anti-microbial solution on all painted finishes, the SL180LED minor surgical light will complement you treatment room perfectly.
- LED life <50,000 hours
- Light intensity 50,000 lux @ 0.75m (normal working distance)
- Colour rendering Ra = 96
- Power requirement 30W
- Power supply 230V 50Hz
- Colour temperature 4,200K ±5%
- Light Source 24V LED module (12 LED)
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights
- Flexible gooseneck on a telescopic up-stand and 2 x locking castors