The DARAY X100 examination light is the perfect choice for value and performance. This examination light has a flexible gooseneck, remains stationary once positioned. The clinician can easily turn the examination light off and on using the button located on the head for ease of use.
LED’s (light emitting diodes) have been around for a long time. Recently this technology has become leading-edge in the field of lighting – a breakthrough technological solution to the inherent problems of the incandescent light bulb.
We have taken the technology and developed it further to provide high definition lighting solutions with no infrared, high brightness, low environmental impact, low power consumption, no toxic chemicals and a long operating life.
Various mounting options available make this examination light popular in GP surgeries and clinics.
- New design for 2018 – Now with 320˚ head rotation
- New aluminium head with improved performance
- Infection controlling design
- Low total cost of ownership
- 12,000 lux intensity ±500 @ 0.5m
- 4,200K colour temperature
- Flexible arm and solid positioning
- Painted in high-gloss white BioProtect™ antimicrobial coating to assist in infection control
- Wall, desk, mobile and rail mount options available
Light Intensity @ 0.5m: 12,000K ±500
Light Source: LED
Light Field Diameter (D50): @ 0.5m: 180mm
Light Field Diameter (D10): @ 0.5m: 240mm
Colour Temperature: 4,200K
Power Consumption: 8.5W 0.07A
Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V 50/60Hz
Output Voltage: 12V DC 1A
Average Working Life: > 40,000 Hours
Beam Angle: 10˚
Head Rotation: 320˚
NHS E-Class Code: FBU, FKR
Commodity Code: 9018 908400