The DARAY X210LED examination light is designed specifically for use during medical consultation and diagnosis.
Utilising LED technology, the X210LED costs up to 75% less to run than conventional equivalent halogen lights and has a lamp life of around 50,000 hours - that's up to 25 years of standard clinical use. The re-designed BioProtect light-head is now fully enclosed assisting in management of infection control. With 32,000 lux at 0.5m and various mounting options to suit your application, the X210LED is the perfect choice for your examination needs.
- DARAY LED lights cost up to 75% less to run than conventional equivalent halogen lights.
- Wall mounted as standard
- Less heat in the beam making it more comfortable for the patient and clinician
- Smooth, BioProtect fully enclosed light-head to assist in the management of infection control
- Low maintenance
- 32,000 lux @ 0.5m
- Long lamp life >50,000 hours
- Colour temperature of 4,200k
- Variable intensity
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights
- BioProtect on all painted finishes
- Flush fittings for qualified electrician installation only