The DARAY X400 is a premium quality LED examination light for use in all general medical diagnosis and procedures.
The X400 LED examination light has a large diameter light-patch giving excellent illumination and variable intensity for extra functionality along with a redesigned light-head providing increased efficiency. Available in mobile, ceiling and wall mounted versions the X400 will compliment any examination room.
The light-head gives a high-intensity output (68,000 lux @0.5m) and no heat in the beam to ensure patient comfort and has around 50,000 lamp life hours - that's up to 25 years of standard clinical use.
The re-designed BioProtect® antimicrobial protected light-head is now fully enclosed ensuring infection control is easily managed. With the remarkable range of movement and light quality, the X400LED gives you maximum flexibility where you need it.
- Improved efficiency, DARAY LED lights cost up to 75% less to run than conventional equivalent halogen lights.
- Low temperature beam making it more comfortable for clinician and patient
- Smooth, fully enclosed BioProtect head to assist in the management of infection control
- Low maintenance
- Long lamp life >50,000 hours
- Colour temperature of 4,200k – no need for a daylight correction filter
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights
- Battery back option available
- Increased light intensity 0-68,000 lux @ 0.5m
- 320º head rotation