The Daray SL430 is an invaluable and cost effective tool. It has been specifically designed for minor procedures under local anaesthetic in health centres, GP surgeries and outpatient departments.
Ideal for minor surgery,maxillofacial, obstetrics,diagnostics and gynaecology. Also suitable for use within casualty departments and intensive care units.
The Light is designed to provide consistent, accurate light where it’s needed, along with great shadow reduction and accurate colour rendering.
- Light Intensity @ 0.75m: 90,000 lux ± 5%
- Light Intensity @ 1m:70,000 lux ± 5%
- Colour Temperature: 4,000K
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): > 95
- Colour Rendering (R9) 90
- Electrical Draw 13.5W 0.115 Amps
- Light Field Diameter (d50) 200mm
- Light Intensity Adjustment Range 9 Stages (10% - 100%)
- Temperature Rise on Surgeon <2Â°C
- Average working life >50,000 Hours
- Input Rating 230V 50Hz
- Digital control panel on side of light head.