The DARAY SL400 series Operating Theatre Light has been designed to provide a high intense beam with excellent shadow dilution and accurate colour rendering. The SL400 series is available as a wall, ceiling or mobile - dual or single arm.
All versions have a smooth, fully enclosed head to aid in the management of infection control. A spring balanced arm makes positioning extremely easy, providing a precise and stable beam.
Features include: variable intensity, focusable beam and a digital control panel. The SL400 series is an extremely cost effective lighting solution that meets the needs of a demanding operating theatre.
- LED light source
- Digital control panel
- Cool and comfortable beam
- Lightweight and slim light head for excellent laminar flow
- Multi-lens geometry lighting system
- Low energy consumption
- Focusable beam
- Excellent shadow reduction
- 40,000 hours from the LED module
- Low 'total cost of ownership'
- 4,300K colour temperature
- Integrated camera options available
- Available in ceiling, wall and mobile
- Diameter of light head SL450L - 500mm
- Diameter of light head SL470L - 700mm
- Luminance (Lux) @ 1m SL450L - 120,000 lux
- Luminance (Lux) @ 1m SL470L - 160,000 lux
- Colour Field Temperature (K) 4,300 ±500k
- Light Field Diameter 120 to 350mm
- Colour Render Index (Ra) >95
- Colour Render Index (R9) >97
- Temperature Raise on Surgeon < 2Â°C
- Power Supply (V/HZ)230V 50Hz
- Number of LEDs SL450L - 54
- Number of LEDs SL470L - 108
- Standard Installation Height 2.7m - 3.3m