Designed for use in minor procedures under local anaesthetic the SL720 provides clean accurate light where it’s needed. This light also features variable colour temperature adding incredible versatility in a small package.
The wall and ceiling editions of this light come on spring balanced arms with a large range of movement as standard. Combined with great shadow reduction technology the SL720 will keep you focused on your patients not your equipment.
This light runs off a low 24V making it very eco-friendly. Combined with reduced operating costs from typical Halogen units and a significant lifespan. The SL720 will save you time, money and effort.
- Variable intensity
- Variable colour temperature
- Removable, autoclavable handle
- Balanced arms for one touch adjustment and a great range of movement.
- Ideal for minor surgery and gynaecological procedures
- Self-explanatory control system that clearly indicates the variable intensity and colour temperature
- Easily accessible control panel on the side of the lighthead
- Light Intensity @ 0.75m: 15,000 - 80,000 Lux ±5%
- Light Intensity @ 1.0m: 8,000 - 50,000 Lux ±5%
- Colour Temperature: 3,600 - 5,500K
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): 93
- Colour Rendering (R9): 90
- Light Field Diameter (D50): 100 -180 mm
- Diameter of lighthead: 210mm
- LED Power: 1W x 12
- Input Power: 30W
- Average Working Life: >50,000 Hours
- Output Supply Rating: 24V DC
- Input Supply Rating: 230V AC 50/60 Hz
Environmentally friendly features
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine
- No more bulbs to change - reduces waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime
- Metal arm system, hardwearing and can be fully recycled
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment