Microlife NC150 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer
for body, objects & ambient temperature
The Microlife NC 150 thermometer, further to it's reliability, accuracy, and easy handling, allows gentle and non-invasive measurement of body temperature without touching the patient.
- Touch-free measurement
- Five Year Warranty
- Fast and gentle measurement in only 3 seconds.
- 30 data memory (stored with date/time)
- Multifunctional usage (body, object and ambient temperature)
- Tracking light - A blue LED light indicates the correct measurement area and the distance.
- Silent Glow™ technology - A red light will show if temperatures exceed 37.4°C.
- Sound control (on/off) - Silent operation especially for measurements at night.
- Recommended by doctors
- Large illuminated display
- Gentle & hygienic
- Clinically tested
- Date and time display
Operating temperature: (Body) 16-40.0 °C / (Object) 5-40.0 °C
Storage temperature: -20 to +50 °C / 15-95 % relative maximum humidity
Automatic Switch-off: Approx. 1 minute after last measurement has been taken.
Battery: 2 x 1.5 V Batteries; size AAA
Dimensions: 141.1 x 43.3 x 36.9 mm
Weight: 90 g (with batteries), 67 g (w/o batteries)
Reference to standards: ASTM E1965; IEC 60601-1; IEC 60601-1-2 (EMC)