The Vision V5000 binocular microscope has an innovative LED powered illumination system that results in a white light instead of the yellow light produced by filament lamps.
It is robust and has been developed for heavy use: it consists of high quality components which assure a high image contrast and excellent optical resolution. With a modern and ergonomic design, it is easy to handle and to transport.
Ideal for use with the QBC ParaLens Fluorescent Microscope Attachment - turn this microscope into a fluorescent microscope at a fraction of the cost!
- 50,000 hours LED light source life time (instead of 1,500 from a halogen lamp)
- 30⁰ inclined head rotates 360⁰
- Wide-field eyepieces - 10x/18m
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Dioptric compensation
- Revolving nose piece, quadruple, reversed
- DIN achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x ( 60x objective available as an alternative or an addition)
- Double layer mechanical stage, 125 x 115mm with X-Y 70 x 30mm moving range
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- LED illuminator with adjustable intensity
- N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with adjustable height and iris diaphragm
- Wide range voltage for international markets – 100 – 240V
- Plano-concave mirror
- CE certified
- Product code: WD6202