Lec Medical WR207C Ward Refrigerator
- Capacity: 82 Litres
- Storage: 2 shelves, 1 basket
- Product Dimensions (mm) W x D x H: 502 x 540 x 660
- Packed Dimensions (mm) W x D x H: 555 x 580 x 677
- Unpacked weight: 27.5kg
- Packed weight: 30.5kg
- Ready to use with a pre-set temperature range of +1°C to +5°C to keep food at the optimum temperature.
- Forced air cooling to ensure best temperature stability.
- Controller temperature display accuracy to 0.1degC on most models.
- Anti-Microbial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria and minimises cross contamination.
- Control panel lock to avoid accidental changes to desired settings.
- Open Door Sensors to warn if the door has been left open (except WR207)
- Energy efficient R600a refrigerant on most models which is kinder to the environment with reduced running costs.
- Storage Flexibility with adjustable shelf heights to maximise the storage potential.
- New Advanced Controller on most models enables you to see min/max temperatures and manage the warning alarm system.
- Internal light that you can turn on and off from the external control panel on the WSR288 only.
- Auto defrost feature ensures the most efficient cooling.
- Roller castors on all under counter and freestanding models making the units easy to position.
- Lock with 2 keys fitted as standard and guaranteed for the full warranty. period of 2 years.
- Heavy duty Wire Shelves for optimal air circulation.
- Entire ward range is built in the UK.
- Free 2 Year parts and labour warranty giving peace of mind using our own in-house engineers.
- Warranty can be exetended annually after the initial 2 years.
- Free Standard Delivery.
- Free WEEE collection of any make of fridge within 2 weeks of delivery.
Premium Delivery Service is available on this product.
- 2 Man Delivery (including first floor)
- Delivery to the room of your choice
- Unpacking & removal of packaging
- Installation (Plug In the Fridge)
Please see accessories below to add this service to your order.
Product code: HCE-LEC