CareFusion SPCS Spirometry Software - Monitor not included
Works on an individual patient basis – so the screens you see are specific to the patient being tested
- Can upgrade existing Spida 5 and SpidaXpert databases to SPCS
- Compatible with EMIS
- Compatible with all practice management systems and links directly with emails and systemone.
- Clear graphic user interface
- Clearer screen layout of results and graphs
- Works on an individual patient basis – so the screens you see are specific to the patient being tested
- Patient specific choice of predicted values
- Results tables can be formatted to appear in the choice of the user
- Predicted values, % predicted and z scores displayed
- Powerful search facilities which allows filtering dependent on patient or groups the user is searching for
- Batch printing options between specific dates
- Export functions – to Pdf, MS Word, Excel, CSV,
Minimum PC System Requirements:
- PC with Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- 129 MB RAM
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- Free USB port for dongle protection key
- Free USB port or serial port for Spirometry device
- Video: SVGA 1024 x 768, 256 Colour
Annual link licence from CareFusion at £165 per year also required to link EMIS, Setup Fee is £150 for SystemONE.
Actual requirements will vary depending on the amunt of data to be acquired up to 2GB per database.
Port type required is dependent on spirometer in use. Refer to spirometer operating manual.