Vitalograph Spirometers; Low Running Costs & Optimal Hygiene!
Vitalograph In2itive Spirometer
Combines the advantages of portability with the features of a network-capable spirometer in a small handheld design. The Vitalograph In2itive™ is an easy to use, lightweight handheld spirometer that combines the benefits of portability with the power of a networkable PC spirometer.
- Durable measurement technology
- Eliminates the need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filter (BVF™) barriers
- No user calibration required
- Touchscreen for modern and intuitive navigation
- Built-in interpretation of the measurement results
- Patient management database for storing more than 10,000 patients
- Choice of child friendly incentive animations to help improve patient cooperation
- Includes all parameters for adult & paediatric patients within general healthcare and occupational health
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
- Includes Vitalograph Reports Software with the ability to create editable PDFs
- Option to upgrade to Spirotrac® software to enable automatic data exchange, via HL7 or GDT transfer protocols, with EMR systems
- Spirotrac® software also offers users the ability to add other diagnostic tests and physiological measurements (including resting 12-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP and Audiometry).
Spirotrac Software turns your PC into a powerful & flexible Cardio-Respiratory Workstation, with the ability to integrate test results with electronic medical record systems using GDT or HL7 protocols. Spirotrac is compatible with many of the market leading Vitalograph spirometer range, including the PC based Pneumotrac, the hand held In2itive, the COMPACT™ Medical Workstation, and the desktop Alpha Touch. All Vitalograph spirometers feature a Fleisch Pneumotachograph for ultimate performance in accurate, linear and reliable flow and volume measurement. Spirotrac also enables you to add a growing range of additional diagnostic tests and physiological measurements, including 12 lead ECG, Audiometry, SpO2 & NIBP.
Compatible with an extensive range of widely used EMR systems, including:
* In addition to Spirotrac Software, Vitalink Middleware Software is required to enable data exchange with EMIS, Vision & SystmOne Primary Care EMR systems. Please contact us for further details on this.