Vitalograph Spirometers - Low Running Costs & Optimal Hygiene!
Vitalograph ALPHA Touch Spirometer
The Flexible All-Round Spirometer For Use With or Without a PC.
Vitalograph ALPHA Touch is an easy to use, lightweight desktop spirometer that offers the benefits of portability and a built-in printer.
- Integrated thermal printer
- Durable measurement technology
- No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- Optimal hygiene via bacterial/viral filter (BVF™) barriers
- No user calibration required
- Touchscreen for modern and intuitive navigation
- Built- in interpretation of the measurement results
- Mains or battery powered
- Patient management database for storing more than 10,000 patients
- Choice of child friendly incentive animations to help improve patient cooperation.
- Includes all parameters for adult and paediatric patients within general healthcare and occupational health
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
- Includes Vitalograph Reports Software with the ability to create editable PDFs
- Option to upgrade to Spirotrac® Software to enable automatic data exchange, via HL7 or GDT transfer protocols, with EMR systems.
- Spirotrac Software also offers users the ability to add other diagnostic tests and physiological measurements (including resting 12-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP and Audiometry).
Compatible with an extensive range of widely used EMR systems, including:
Includes a Free Pack of 75 Eco BVF Office Spiros with Bite Lip
* In addition to Spirotrac Software, Vitalink Middleware Software is required to enable data exchange with EMIS, Vision & SystmOne Primary Care EMR systems. Please contact Vitalograph for further details.