The OMRON NE-U780 is a professional ultrasonic nebulizer. The high aerosol output renders it ideal for the medical clinical treatment of respiratory diseases like asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis or emphysema.
This unit has a benefit that renders it easy to clean. The removable water tank can be completely immersed in a disinfectant liquid. A simple solution to a difficult cleaning concern. It also operates completely silently and offers easy touch controls that allow for adjusting the nebulization volume and the air-flow. The backlight display and easy-to-read indicators means operating this device is remarkably simple.
This ultrasonic nebulizer is a medical device that is intended to be used for inhaling medication for respiratory disorders.
This product is intended for use in a medical facility, such as Hospital, clinic and doctor’s office, or at home under the strict guidance of a medical expert. Some hospitals/clinics may rent out the devices.
- Smooth shape for easy cleaning – The main unit is easy to clean and disinfect by using sheet switches and air pathways that can be easily wiped clean and disinfected.
- Autoclave-safe attachments – The medication cup cover, inhalation hose, mouthpiece, and inhalation mask (optional) can be disinfected using either an autoclave or sterilizing liquid.
- Large, easy-to-see LCD display – The product features a large LCD display that lets you identify timer, air-flow volume, and nebulization volume settings at a glance. A backlight ensures the display is visible in dark locations, too.
- Audible Alarm – The product warns you with an audible alarm when an error has occurred or when the set time has elapsed. Error LEDs indicate where an error has occurred.
- Medication Cup Cover
- Medication cup holder
- Inhalation hose M
- Power Cord
- Removable water tank
- Medication Cup x 2
- Product Category: Nebulizers
- Product Description: Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Model (code): NE-U780 (NE-U780-E)
- Rating 220 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Approx. 85 VA
- Fuse: T1.25 A L250 V
- Ultrasonic Frequency: Approx. 1.63 MHz
- Particle size: MMAD 4.61 μm (MMAD = Mass Median Aerodynamic Diameter)
- Amount of cooling water: Approx. 450 ml
- Medication cap capacity: Approx. 150 ml (min. 10 ml)
- Sound: Less than 40 dB
- Nebulization rate: Approx. 0.5 ~3 ml/min adjustable
- Aerosol Output: 3.04 ml
- Aerosol Output Rate: 0.14 ml/min
- Air Volume: Max 17 L/min
- Dimensions: Approx. 295 (W) x 219 (H) x 196 (D) mm (main unit only)
- Weight: Approx. 2.5 kg (main unit only)
- Operating Temperature / Humidity/ Air Pressure: +10°C to +40°C / 30% to 85%RH 700 – 1060 hPa
- Storage and Transport Temperature/Humidity/ Air Pressure: -20°C to +60°C / 10% to 95%RH / 700 - 1060hPa
- Package Contents: Main unit, Removable water tank, medication cup
cover, Medication cup holder, Inhalation hose M, Mouthpiece, Medication cup (2 pcs), Power cord, Instruction Manual (including product warranty).
- Classifications: Class l (Protection against electric shock), Type BF (Applied part)