Philips Respironics' compact, 31-pound EverFlo Q is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. It has the ease of use of our popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator and adds an ultra-quiet sound level.
UPDATE: Now in Stock and ready to dispatch. Can be sent to UK address only. Once dispatched this product cannot be returned due to COVID-19.
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine
EverFlo's ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention.
- Ultra quiet operation reduces noise complaints
The EverFlo Q has only a 40 decibel sound level, which significantly increases patient satisfaction. A feature advantage that's attractive to both physicians and patients.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs
No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility
The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure. (Humidifier bottle and connection tube not included)
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security
EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients' needs
EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Lightweight for easy transport
The EverFlo Q weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly
The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage - Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
- Sound Level: 43 dB (typical)
- Litre flow: 0.5-5 Litres per min
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 580 x 380 x 240mm (23" x 15" x 9.5")
- Power Consumption: < 300 W
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
- Oxygen Purity: 90%-96%
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Weight: 14 (31) kg (lbs)
- Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter every 2 years - Micro disk filter as needed