seca 955 Digital chair scale
Digital chair scale with swivelling arm and footrests.
Consideration and comfort – these are particularly prominent aspects of this extremely stable model with its circular steel tube frame. A comfortable seat provides a safe position, the seperately swivelling armrests make it easy to move the patient from the bed onto the chair scale and the fold-away footrests increase ease of operation. The locking rear wheels ensure that it is safe to sit down and stand up at all times. The positioning of the large LCD unit behind the chair makes it easy to read and the many functions (including BMI) leave nothing to be desired. This mobile chair scale, with mains adapter or rechargeable battery power supply, is an invaluable aid everywhere: in the rehabilitation centre, orthopaedic department, dialysis centre and nursing homes. Small children can also be weighed comfortably while sitting. The practical pouch seca 471 attached to the scale stores the mains adapter.
- Large clear LCD display & touch button HOLD and TARE features
- Patients easy to move from bed to chair due to swivelling arm and foot rests.
- Fine 50-gram graduation and high capacity of up to 250 kg.
- Mains or rechargable battery.
- Smooth running wheels.
- BMI function.
- Clear control element.
- Includes protective carrying case for mains adapter.
- 4 Year manufacturer warranty included
- Capacity: 250 kg
- Graduation: 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 563 x 897 x 956 mm
- Net Weight: 3.9 sts / 24.5 kg
- Power Supply: Power adapter - rechargeable batteries