Provide accurate measurements at a distance.
With the seca 287 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca directprint or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. With a 300 kg capacity and 50 g fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
Free demonstration with every purchase
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
- The unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results.
- 4 Year manufacturer warranty included
- Fully integrates with EMIS, TPP SystmOne and Vision EMR systems, saving time and increasing patient safety. Contact us for more details.
- Approval class: III (3)
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation (g):50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Measuring range in cm:60 - 210 cm
- Graduation [Measuring Rod]:1 mm
- Power supply: Power adapter
- Measure (W x H x D): 434 x 2.270 x 466 mm
- Net weight: 16,5
- Functions: Weight, Height, BMI, Patient Self Measurement