Accoson 6" with Adjustable Stand
Includes Ambidex Adult Cuff
The Six Inch range of sphygmomanometers provide clinicians with amazing quality at affordable prices. A modern solution for all locations with innovative and practical features included in the 3 models available.
Each sphygmomanometer from this range is fitted with ambidex velcro, latex free cuff as standard. They also include a lightweight ABS cuff container which is very easy to clean.
- Made in the UK
- Guaranteed accuracy to ISO 81061-1
- New flexible shock mount resists any damage to the gauge
- Fine red pointer ensures consistently precise indication
- Clear white face with sharp black scale
- Range 0–300mmHg, with scale graduations from zero
- Supplied on adjustable mobile stand with Ambidex Cuff
There are three model options available from the Six Inch range – Stand, Wall and Desk.
The precision mechanism ensures smooth and reliable performance and gives immediate response to changes in cuff pressure. The stand model has the gauge inclined for easy viewing and a heavy, weighted base with five castors. The wall model features a swivel wall bracket for easy viewing and cuff storage is included behind the gauge. The desk model is fitted with a large carrying handle and cuff storage basket plus rubber feet for stability.