Enhance your sound quality with 3M Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3100 - our electronic stethoscope that uses digital technology to improve sound quality and diagnosis, making it ideal for noisy environments. It features up to 24x sound amplification and 85% ambient noise reduction.
The Littmann Model 3100’s sound capabilities deliver an exceptional auscultation experience. Clinical evidence shows that it’s easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs and abnormal lung sounds. The user interface is incredibly simple, and non-disruptive to the auscultation workflow.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscope’s proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds 24X
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction features
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor Easy to operate
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Uses AA batteries (included)
- 2 years warranty
Broadly used in a large variety of health care settings as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds.