The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope updates the proven Classic design that’s known and trusted by millions of medical professionals. The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for excellent performance when doing general physical assessment. Its next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. The two-sided chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both the large and small sides for greater versatility: the Classic III stethoscope can be used with both adult and paediatric patients.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and paediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Paediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for paediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Five-year warranty
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort by simply squeezing or pulling apart the eartubes.
General Physical Assessment and Diagnosis