This product is for professional use only
The ProPulse 2017 Ear Irrigator
25 Years of Effective Ear Care
The new ProPulse® Ear Irrigator combines modern design with classic ProPulse® features, enabling more effective patient care. A safety oriented operation provides an easy to use solution to all your Ear Irrigation treatment requirements. The new ProPulse® Ear Irrigator has been designed with both the patient and the clinician in mind.The new ProPulse® Ear Irrigator has been ergonomically designed - for instance, the new handle design makes it easier to remove the QrX™ tip. Tried and tested key ProPulse® features such as easy hands-free operation via the footswitch are maintained.
A full range of essential ear care products that complement the ProPulse® Ear Irrigator are available. They include ProPulse® Single Use QrX™ Tips, ProPulse® Cleaning Tablets, ProScoop™ Ear Wax Removal Scoop, ProTect™ Shoulder Cape and the ProPulse® HeadLamp.
Single Use QrX Tips (x10)
Propulse® Single Use QrX™ Tips are designed exclusively for use with the Propulse Ear Irrigator.The unique locking mechanism provides an easy fit on to the Quick Release Handle whilst securing the tip throughout the irrigation procedure.
This product includes Free UK Mainland Delivery
Key features include:
- Variable pressure control providing safe water delivery
- Ergonomic handle design facilitates easy tip removal
- Footswitch enables hands-free operation
- ProPulse® Contrapulse® water delivery system
- Utilises ProPulse® QrX Technology
- For Professional Use
- Flow rate: Up to 300ml/minute
- Water jet pulses: 1200 per minute (approximately)
- Maximum operating time: 10 minutes continuous use (with a recommended rest time of 2 hours)
- Storage temperature range: -5°C to 65°C
- Storage relative humidity: up to 80%
- Power adaptor: Input 100-240v ~ 50/60Hz, Max 0.45A, Output 9v DC2A
- Electrical Safety: EN6061-1
- EMC Compliance: EN60601-1-2