The GENLAB Mino Ovens offer a range of highly efficient, reliable, cost effective units to suit most drying, warming and general laboratory applications.
The exterior is constructed from sheet steel finished in an easy clean powder coated paint. The interior chamber is made from mild steel coated with aluminium (CLAD). Fitted with fixed shelf runners and removable chrome plated wire grid shelves.
Heated by Incoloy sheathed elements; positioned below the chamber floor for natural convection units and fitted around the fan on the back wall of the chamber
for mechanical convection units. The 200 litre units have fan circulation as standard.
The control system comprises of a Microprocessor Digital Controller with dual display of set point and actual temperature and overheat system. They also include
main switch with indicator and heat and overheat indicators.
- Capacity (litres) - 30
- Internal Dimensions HxWxD(cm) - 24 x 36 x 35
- No. of shelves - 2
- No. of shelf positions - 2
- Weight (kg) - 20
- Temperature range 40oC to 250oC Fluctuation ± 0.5oC
- Easy clean powder coated body Aluminium coated mild
- Microprocessor Digital Controller with dual display of set point and actual temperature
- Safety overheat system
- Full two year warranty
- C.E. compliant