SISSEL Orthopaedic Pillow Soft Plus
Includes SISSEL Velour Pillow Cover
This orthopaedic pillow incorporates all the advantages of the classic SISSEL® shape. This shape of pillow has been used successfully by medical professionals world wide over the last 20 years. Due to its visco elastic properties it offers an even pressure distribution, with slightly reduced support or correction intensity and with the adjustable height makes this the ideal pillow for patients with sensitive necks. All SISSEL Orthopaedic pillows feature a substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column. As a result the entire shoulder and neck region are well-supported.
- Proven advantage of the classic SISSEL shape
- Increased isolated pressure distribution
- Slightly reduced support or correction intensity
- Ideal pillow for patients with sensitive necks
- Visco-elastic foam covered in soft unbleached cotton stockinette
- Dimensions: 47 x 33 x 11/14cm (14cm with pad & 11cm without pad)
- Complete with machine washable velour pillow case, white
- Extra pillow cases available
- 5 Year warranty included
All SISSEL® orthopaedic pillows feature a substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column. As a result the entire shoulder and neck region are well-supported.
Due to its unique angle, the pillow fits in between the shoulder and cervical spinal column, filling the space between, supporting the neck and gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position.
A slight stretching effect on neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first. Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep. Once you are used to your Sissel pillow you will not want to be without it.
SISSEL orthopaedic pillows Soft, Soft Plus, Deluxe and Bambini are manufactured in Sweden from visco elastic foam, a very smooth material, which responds to body weight and temperature.