AZO EQUIPMENT Disinfectant wipes – 200 Pack
70% Isopropyl Alcohol Disinfectant, for clinical surfaces and non-invasive medical devices and equipment.
AZOWIPES™ are impregnated with 70% isopropyl alcohol, highest grade alcohol (Propan-2-ol), and blended with 0.2 micron deionised water.
AZOWIPES™ have been designed to provide effective and rapid disinfection. The quick-drying formula will leave the surfaces hygienically clean, with no residue.
AZOWIPES™ have been fully validated and are clinically proven to be effective against a broad range of micro-organisms e.g. bacteria, non-enveloped viruses, fungi and yeast.
The wipes are designed for professional use in clinical areas such as casualty departments, operating theatres, GP and dental surgeries, laboratories, cleanrooms and other areas where infection prevention and control is a prime requirement.
- For rapid and effective disinfection
- 30 years of heritage – expertise you can trust
- Kills Bacteria, BVDV, HBV, HCV, & HIV in 15 seconds
- Kills Norovirus in 1 minute.
- Proven to be effective against a variety of organisms including MRSA, E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococci
- Quality product at competitive prices - save you money
- Rapid antimicrobial effect - effective disinfection
- Convenient and easy to use - save you time
- Sterile, CE equipment, universal wipes and sprays - wide range of applications
- No preservative - no smearing or streaking when in use
- Independently tested according to EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 1276, EN 1650
Instructions for use:
- Remove a wipe from the canister and close the lid to prevent drying out.
- Wipe over the surface to be disinfected.
- Once used, discard the wipe into appropriate waste container.
- Do not use one wipe on more than one piece of equipment.
- If using AZO™ Spray - spray onto the cleaned surface and wipe or leave to dry.
- Do not mix with any other chemicals.
- Ensure the surface or a piece of equipment is clean prior to disinfection.
- Keep the canister/spray bottle closed. Store upright in a cool dry place, away from sources of ignition.
- For professional use only.