Safe to Use
Alkazyme-W is nontoxic and fully biodegradable.
Combined enzyme based detergent/disinfectant system. Rapidly removes harmful Biofilm leaving all internal surfaces thoroughly clean and disinfected.
Presented in a tub of 500 gram powder concentrate with 5gm dosing spoon.
(Each 5gm dose dilutes in tap water to produce 1 litre of solution).
Directions for Use
Weekly procedure, end of clinical session:
Using the dosing scoop provided, thoroughly dissolve Alkazyme-W powder into warm (min 40°C) tap water at the ratio of 5grams (1xscoop) per litre of water.
- Switch off air supply, remove reservoir empty of remaining water, rinse and refill with the Alkazyme-W solution
- Reconnect the reservoir and restore air supply
- Purge each line to refill with the solution, expelling any residual air
- Allow to stand for a minimum of 5 minutes
- Switch of air supply; remove reservoir, discard remaining contents and rinse
reservoir thoroughly prior to refilling with clean water
- Reconnect reservoir, restore air supply and purge each line to rinse thoroughly replacing any remaining Alkazyme-W solution with fresh water
- N.B. Always allow a minimum full 30 second rinse for each line
Detergent system, Protease enzyme, Quatenary ammonium compound.
Cleaning / Disinfection Activity (0.5% Solution)
Dissolves proteins rapidly.
Removes Biofilm contamination(5 Minute contact with solution at 40°C) Active
against pathogenic Gram+ / Gram- bacteria.
Continually disinfects contaminated wash water.
Complies with European standards for disinfection.
(In accordance with labelling regulations)
- Irritating to the eyes
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek
- Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves
- For advice on handling/storage refer to product safety data sheet
- Empty container should be rinsed with water prior to disposal/recycling